Saturday 29 December 2012

Testing? Testing? 1, 2, 3

Hey there! First off & foremost; thank you for stopping by. This being my first blog post EVER I will admit I am slightly nervous and very unsure of what to write, but here goes nothing…
I guess it would be best to introduce myself, my name is Ashleigh and I am sixteen years old, living in Australia. As indicated in the title I wish to produce a blog aimed at those who share a similar interest as me; BEAUTY! This is quite a large umbrella term which encompasses not only cosmetics, but also skincare, hair care, fashion as well as the occasion lifestyle post. Basically I am just throwing my interests into one big pot and hoping some good comes out of it.

Nothing would make me happier than to hear from you, the reader, so please feel free to email me at AshsBeautyBag@gmail.com or tweet me @AshsBeautyBag, whether it be constructive criticism, requests,  a query or if you just want to say hello, I would be more than delighted to hear from you!
I will stop babbling on now and leave you in peace to continue browsing the world wide web! I hope you have a lovely day & please come back soon!
Ashleigh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment